7th February 2012, 08:46 PM
kksingh2011

How to complete the section officer exam for university of Bihar? I have applied for the post of section officer in Bihar University?

I have applied for the post of section officer in bihar university.How to complete the section officer exam for university of bihar which is held on 19.02.2011 at patna. Please give me tips and sample questions.

2nd June 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete the section officer exam for university of Bihar? I have applied for the post of section officer in Bihar University?

How to complete the section officer exam for university
23rd September 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete the section officer exam for university of Bihar? I have applied for the post of section officer in Bihar University?

what is section officer's activities?
8th September 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

how to complete section officer's exam for university of bihar? in this time i am student of Bse2yre and i want to prepare section officer's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?