18th September 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

B.A. degree from Jodhpur University is considered valid for Bihar staff selection commission?

Dear Sir,

My name is Suraj and i am from Bihar.
I want to join Bihar police as sub inspector (SI) and am doing B.A (distance course) from Jodhpur university.
I want to know that B.A degree from Jodhpur university ll be considered to appear in BIHAR STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION(BSSC).

Please reply me on my email ID[email protected]

Awaiting for your kind response.

Regards
Suraj

20th September 2014, 01:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.A. degree from Jodhpur University is considered valid for Bihar staff selection commission?

B.A Graduation degree from a recognized distance University will definitely make you eligible for Bihar Staff Selection Commission. Jodhpur University is a recognized distance education University and that confirms that you are definitely eligible for this exam. But you must clear this exam with merit then only you can become a SI in Bihar Police.

The age limit for this examination is 18 to 27 years and you should be an Indian citizen. Also you must have the required medical fitness and physical requirements to make sure that you don't face rejection during medical examination.

The selection is based purely on merit and you need to clear examination to become a SI. The exam has following stages.

1. Tier I Objective Type Paper
2. Tier II Objective Type Paper
3. Physical Fitness and Medical Examination

Therefore, be prepared for above stages and don't worry about your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?