27th February 2011, 06:42 PM
sukhmander

Study material for Section Officer exam in Punjabi Language preferably? Where to get the sample papers?

kindly tell from where i can get study material for the exam of section officer (audit) ...this exam is conducted by every state govt. and i need study material for punjab. better if in punjabi language. and also provide information from where i can get information regarding time to time amendments by punjab govt. to the various rules. (please tell web address). it will be very kind if you tell from where i can download sample papers of section officer exam.

29th April 2011, 12:49 PM
akankshi bafana

Smile Re: Study material for Section Officer exam in Punjabi Language preferably? Where to get the sample papers?

Dear Friend
The pattern for the exam is as under:

The exam consists of two stages- written exam and an interview.
The written exam has two papers.
Paper I has two parts. Part A is English Language which is objective type and Part B is General Awareness. The duration for Paper I is 2 hours and it carries a total of 100 marks.
Paper II is arithmetic which is conventional type. The duration of Paper II is 2 hours and total marks are 100.
Paper I will be fully objective type. The question papers of part B of Paper I and Paper II is set in both Hindi and English. The commission can fix qualifying marks for any or all the subjects of the test including Paper II. The answer sheets of Arithmetic paper will be evaluated for only those candidates who secure the cut-off in Paper I.

The questions are asked from basic concepts so there is no need of searching for books. All you need is to practice from the model question papers and guides available in bookstores. For math (arithmetic) can be practiced from maths book of Std- 8,9,10 (Arithmetic only)
The english paper consist of basic grammar, common error, word power, preposition etc.
The general awareness paper contains current affairs and GK.

Some of the previous year question paper can be obtained at the following websites:

1. http://www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/ExamPaper42770.aspx
2. http://examinationpaper.wordpress.com/2008/07/29/ssc-section-officer-commercial-audit-exam-solved-paper/
3. http://discuss.itacumens.com/index.php?topic=50151.0
4. http://allexam.blogspot.com/

Good Luck
4th December 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for Section Officer exam in Punjabi Language preferably? Where to get the sample papers?

can anyone kindly tell me that in which months is the punjabi language paper for outside punjab candidates conducted for various jobs in punjab?
its really urgent
thanks
vishal dhiman
5th April 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for Section Officer exam in Punjabi Language preferably? Where to get the sample papers?

section offcers exam {sas punjab exam }
i want study material n previous years papers for punjab states sas exam, pls note that this exam is different from SSC audit officers exam n conducted by only state govt.
all the posts r giving information only about centers SSC audit exam.
PLEASE help if u can...
21st July 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

please supply me the sas punjab examination question papers of last 10years
16th August 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get previous year question papers of punjab sas exam
21st August 2012, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

please provide me site for PNB credit manager papers of previous years.....or mail [email protected]
16th September 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation/exemption in marks policy for disable employees in section officer exam in punjab govt.
please answer it as soon as possible on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?