9th June 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How to continue my PG through M.ed through distance learning?

I have already done my B.Ed through spl education and want to continue my post graduation through MEd through distance leanring please let me the running such course.
Thanking you
Ritu Jain

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the top distance learning universities?
  2. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  3. Can I do M.A in fine Arts Through distance learning? and age limit?
  4. How may I do M.Sc after completing my Graduation in B.Sc(chemistry) Hons? I did job in Vedanta Aluminium Ltd
  5. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  7. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
  8. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  9. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  10. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  11. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  12. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  13. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  14. Courses for Unani medical field through distance learning after BUMS?
  15. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  16. Where can I get admission in M.Ed through distance mode? -- [New]
  17. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  18. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
23rd February 2014, 06:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to continue my PG through M.ed through distance learning?

I am a teacher in THIMPHU working under Ministry of Education ,Bhutan,M.Sc in Zoology,B.ed,(NORTH BENGAL UNIVERSITY),I WOULD LIKE TO DO MY M.ED AS A DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE FROM THIMPHU,KINDLY GUIDE ME AS TO HOW I SHOULD GO ABOUT IT,THE PROCEDURE AND THE DATES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?