25th July 2015, 05:33 PM
Vinod kumar Rajasthan

How to convert hydrolic pressure energy into electrical energy?

Sir, I prepareing a modal or project . Using this this project we will get very large amount of electrical energy with free of cost. I have a model which create high pressure without any energy. It only require installation.

21st July 2016, 08:57 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to convert hydrolic pressure energy into electrical energy?

See, i can tell you a basic principle which you can apply for your model.

The basic thing is to convert hydrolic pressure to electrical energy.
For this you can use piezoelectric material. It is the property of piezoelectric material that when there is a change in pressure, you can get an electrical output.

Now the change in pressure can be achieved by the change in hydraulics present in your model and at the output you can show a LEd which lights up when there is a change.

So, the basic principle i have told, now you can formulate it, select the piezoelectric material of your choice and get an electrical output.

In case of any other help you can again comment here and i will definitely help you with any implications you face in your project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?