3rd February 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship at IISC, Bangalore for student of M.Sc-Ph.D in Energy Science? any project related to Energy (solar) applications? Other institutes?

Hi. I am Archana Sinha, a student of M.Sc-Ph.D in Energy Science. I want to carry out a summer internship from IISC Bangalore. I want to know is there any project related to Energy(solar) applications? I would be obliged if you could guide me.
Also could you tell me other institutes which provide summer internships in Energy related projects.

11th February 2011, 10:23 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Summer internship at IISC, Bangalore for student of M.Sc-Ph.D in Energy Science? any project related to Energy (solar) applications? Other institutes?

IISc [Indian Institute of Science] at Bangalore does not have any specific summer training internship program. For further queries, you can contact the institute on following details:
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore,
India-560 012
Telephone:080-23600757/2293 2004/2228/2001
21st October 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer internship at IISC, Bangalore for student of M.Sc-Ph.D in Energy Science? any project related to Energy (solar) applications? Other institutes?

I am an MSc Physics student.
How to get a final sem project (3months march-may 2012) in any institutes in Banglore?
23rd October 2011, 05:27 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
The Indian Institute of Astrophysics is a premier institute devoted to research in astronomy, astrophysics and related physics. ... near Bangalore houses the Centre for Research and Education in Science and Technology (CREST). ... Meeting on science with upcoming solar facilities in the country (2-3 November, 2011)
28th November 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am the student of m.sc.1sem.(physics) in central uni. of rajasthan .
i am fuly interested to do summer internship 2012 in iisc.
so,sir please tell me the processure to get entrance& criteria in iisc in summer.
also tell me what document i should send.& last date of application.
ankit sharma
thanks.
20th February 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
Myself prafulit saxena student of bsc physics hnrs from delhi university.i wamt to do summer internship in your institute this summer.i have a project forelctricity generation,which is totally my own idea.may i know what ithe procedure to grt entrance for summer internship.
prafullit saxena
thanks
6th November 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi! i am Sathish, now i am studied in M.Sc,bio chemistry. i would like do summer project in IISC...please help me how to apply that summer project?
24th February 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
is there any summer internship programme for 1 yr Msc student in physics.?
26th November 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hello
is there any internship for 1st yr msc student in genetics
14th August 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
I am final year student of mech ingineer in pune,i want sponcered project in mechanical field ,will u help me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?