11th March 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How to correct date of birth in Tamil Nadu Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test form?

While filling the Tamil Nadu's Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) application form I wrote my date of birth wrong. Can I correct it or will it lead to cancellation of my application form? If I can correct then how to do it?

25th March 2018, 02:45 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to correct date of birth in Tamil Nadu Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
While filling the Tamil Nadu's Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) application form I wrote my date of birth wrong. Can I correct it or will it lead to cancellation of my application form? If I can correct then how to do it?
After submitting the online application form, the candidates who wish to change/edit/modify some information will be able to do so as per the schedule given below :

- Application form correction will start from : 08 April, 2018 - 12 April, 2018.

With the application form correction facility, the candidate will be able to change some data, however, there is some information that a candidate cannot change like Date of Birth etc. In that case candidate shall have to submit a written request to the convener, through e-mail with valid documents like SSC marksheet where candidate date of birth is mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?