7th June 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How could I get admission in institutes like PEC, Thapar etc? Qualifications required to get in those college?

i just want to know how i could i get admission in institutes like pec, thapar etc gud colleges. what are the qualifications to get into these colleges. and is there any way out that without clearing iit or aieee we can get into these colleges nd if compulsory then what should be the rank to qualify it.............. ishita.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Institutes like PEC, Thapar? Qualifications required to get into good colleges? Any way to get in without AIEEE or IIT?
  2. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  3. Admission in Thapar and PEC after scoring 19361 rank in AIEEE?
  4. Can I get admission in PEC or Thapar University after scoring 2963 rank
  5. Best colleges in which I can get with 218 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in PEC? Will I get Mechanical in PEC?
  6. Procedure to take admission in B.Tech through Sports Graduation Certificate? Any sports quota in NIT, PEC, Thapar other other reputed engineering colleges? Procedure to get through it?
  7. How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?
  8. Which colleges can I get after ranking between 32000 to 40000 in AIEEE? Can I get Thapar or PEC? In whcih colleges can I get Petroleum or Mining streams?
  9. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  10. In which college can I get after scoring 29.33 marks?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Tech(ECE) at PEC-Chandigarh through LEET being a Diploma in ECE student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is PEC a good engineering college?
  14. Cutoff marks required to get admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landra College of engineering for B.Tech?
  15. How can I take admission in B.Tech PEC? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in Thapar University, Jadavpur University or PEC Chandigarh having 187 in JEE?
  17. What options are better for me between Thapar ECE, NIT Srinagar CSE, UIET CSE and PEC production?
  18. Can I get admission in PEC college after scoring 79 marks in JEE mains
29th June 2011, 11:11 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How could I get admission in institutes like PEC, Thapar etc? Qualifications required to get in those college?

Hey,
There is not any other way to take addmission in this college rather than aieee.
To take this college you have to go there respective website and fill up the application form in which they ask you aieee rank.
By aieee rank they make merit list for respective branch.
to get addmission there your rank must be under 15000.
Because they are famous private college.

good luck
7th May 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How could I get admission in institutes like PEC, Thapar etc? Qualifications required to get in those college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i just want to know how i could i get admission in institutes like pec, thapar etc gud colleges. what are the qualifications to get into these colleges. and is there any way out that without clearing iit or aieee we can get into these colleges nd if compulsory then what should be the rank to qualify it.............. ishita.
yar mujhe bi kuch bta do
30th January 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

what qualification need for addmition B.TECH in pec eng.chandigarh
12th May 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I have not clear aieee exam then aloso I get admission in pec college I am sc student please tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?