3rd July 2012, 01:42 PM
harman2012

What options are better for me between Thapar ECE, NIT Srinagar CSE, UIET CSE and PEC production?

Please advice, which option shall be better for me between thapar ECE vs NIT Srinagar CSE vs UIET CSE vs PEC Production

Related Questions:
2nd December 2012, 07:19 PM
counter_strike

Default Re: What options are better for me between Thapar ECE, NIT Srinagar CSE, UIET CSE and PEC production?

hey friend all the colleges you mentioned above are reputed and have good placements.
i think you should take pec in production. Thapar is great but is very expensive and i think production has its scope in mechanical field too. PEC is better than NIT srinagar and UIET since it is older and features in top colleges of india because of its faculty and facilities
2nd December 2012, 07:22 PM
counter_strike

Default Re: What options are better for me between Thapar ECE, NIT Srinagar CSE, UIET CSE and PEC production?

hey friend all the colleges you mentioned above are reputed and have good placements.
i think you should take pec in production. Thapar is great but is very expensive and i think production has its scope in mechanical field too. PEC is better than NIT srinagar and UIET since it is older and features in top colleges of india because of its faculty and facilities
16th June 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I got electrical power and energy system in nit srinagar and vlsi in pec.... I select which one
9th July 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

i am getting metallurgy in pec..and all branches in uiet...i m also getting biotechnology ans metallurgy in nit warangal...which one should i choose? plese tell me...
8th July 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better.....uiet chandigarh(all branches)...pec (production) or biet jhansi(ece)
3rd August 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I believe when it comes to better college vs better branch.You should opt better branch if college is good enough.So go for CSE in any reputed college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?