10th June 2012, 03:43 PM
buksaa

How could I join Accenture after passing diploma in Electronics?

i have a diploma in electronics & 12th by pcm group.so how i will join acc

Related Questions:
  1. How to join diploma course after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  3. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  4. How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student? -- [New]
  5. How to join a reputed IT company like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS or Accenture after graduating from Electronics?
  6. How to join in Indian Airforce after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  7. How to join DRDO after passing diploma in electronics?
  8. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  9. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  10. How can I join Indian Army after passing diploma in electronics
  11. Can I join merchant navy after passing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  12. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  13. How to get a government job after passing electronics engineering from diploma?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  15. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  16. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. What is the procedure to join AMIE course after passing electronics and communication?
  18. How to join diploma after completing ITI NCVT in Electronics?
30th May 2016, 11:00 PM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: How could I join Accenture after passing diploma in Electronics?

I will suggest you to complete your BE/B.tech engineering and then apply for Accenture company. If you want to apply for Accenture right now, you can check the on campus and off campus drives for the same and enroll yourself for the drive but be careful because chances of being shortlisted is less.
You can apply for a particular job role on their official website "https://www.accenture.com/in-en/careers", if you are shortlisted then they will notify you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?