15th July 2011, 10:41 PM
esrivastava

How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering

Hiiiiiii...I m a diploma holder in mechanical engineering , i hv got an interview with L&T on 18th of july for design & R&D jobs...plzzzz help me to crack the interview...what r all questions will be asked ???...plzzz give ur valuable suggestion...My email id is [email protected].....

Related Questions:
  1. Whether questions related to Design or other subjects are asked in L&T interview?
  2. Can I study Mechanical Engineering being an IT Diploma holder?
  3. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  4. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  5. How should I crack the B.E Mechanical engineering via campus interview? I am a mechanical engineer
  6. Can I apply for SSB Interview having completed B.E. Mechanical on Diploma basis?
  7. How to get a job in BHEL at hyderabad? I am a diploma mechanical engineering holder
  8. Mechanical Engineering Diploma eligibility?
  9. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Can I get direct admission to study B.A.(Economics) being a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  12. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements?
  14. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to become a RTO officer? I have completed engineering diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  17. Is it possible for me to join B.E ECE course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Possibility to study AMIE Civil for Mechanical Diploma holder? -- [New]
7th January 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering

how to creak intrview for diploma holder in mechanical and tel me what a question of interviewr put up and wat a ans this plz tel me and send me my id [email protected]
29th September 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering

Hiiiiiii...I m a fresher diploma holder in mechanical engineering , i hv got an interview with L&T on next week in surat ...plzzzz help me to crack the interview...what r all questions will be asked ???...plzzz give ur valuable suggestion...My email id is [email protected]
28th December 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a fresher diploma student in mechanical engineering,i have got an interview with L&T.Pls hlp me....
What r all qustion will be asked?
What is the interview pattern in L&T?
My e mail id is [email protected]
8th February 2014, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am diploma mechanical engineering student fresher
Selected for interview of lntecc .
Please hlp me...
Wht is the pattern of interview in lnt?
My email id [email protected]
25th March 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a fresher diploma student in mechanical engineering,i have got an interview with L&T
sir please help me....
so pls all qustion for asked interview
MY email id [email protected]
sir harry up interview qustion.
9th January 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a fresher diploma student in mechanical engineering. I have got an interview with L&T.Pls hlp me....
My email id is [email protected]
3rd February 2015, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in BHEL at hyderabad? I am a diploma mechanical engineering holder
14th May 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a fresher diploma student in mechanical
engineering. I have got an interview with
L&T.Pls hlp me....
14th May 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a fresher diploma student in mechanical
engineering. I have got an interview with
L&T.Pls hlp me....
4th August 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

hello I complete diploma in computer engineering .plz u tell me what type of questions are ask in interview?
my email Id [email protected]
6th September 2015, 02:15 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> As you are a diploma holder , you need to technically good . because you are just an fresher to the stream who knows only basics ..
- > During the recruitments ;-
The following is going to be conducted .
a) Aptitude test :- it is the first round and which decides the fate to GEt into another round .
b) HR interview will be there , where you have to be like what you are daily , dont try to pretend and acts like a smart , respond frankly without any hesitation .
c) Be atleast somewhat better in communication skills ..
Then you can easily crack any exam ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?