3rd September 2013, 05:01 PM
tanmaylamborghini

How can I prepare for medical entrance test?

hello i am in 9 th standard and wants to be a doctor so i wants to know i should i start preparing myself for medical entrance test like AIIMS and bhu Amu and all so tell me how should i start preparinf for better future

6th September 2015, 01:51 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare for medical entrance test?

***Firstly you must know complete syllabus and exam pattern of Medical Entrance Exam.

>>Generally question in MBBS entrance exam will be asked form physics , chemistry and biology subject .

>>Then you have to give more attention for important topics of Medical Entrance Examination

**You have to make notes for important topics of MBBS entrance exam and revised them regularly.you must learn time management in solving questions in examination.

**For better preparation you have to solve the previous year question paper of MBBS entrance Exam or you can buy books for it .

***Best books::::
--Physics : NCERT

--Chemistry :NCERT

--Biology :NCERT

--Edusys Advanced Explorer AIIMS 2008

--Arihant AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination (Solved Papers 1997-2008)

--Mtg AIIMS Explorer (With Solved Papers 1994-2006)...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?