11th October 2011, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

How to crack SCRA Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

Please tell me about SCRA and how i can crack it. Give me its eligibility details and help content.

15th November 2011, 04:12 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack SCRA Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me about SCRA and how i can crack it. Give me its eligibility details and help content.
gear friend,

for SCRA exam You must have attained lower age limit of 17 years of age & must have completed upper age limit of 21 on 1st august of year of examination..

To take admission in this examination, you must have passed Intermediate or an equivalent examination in first or in second division.
from University or board is of govenment approved.
Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.
Mathematics graduate or students with at least one of the subjects Physics or Chemsitry as their degree level can apply

Make your concept clear so that you can solve each and every question and revise all the chapter regularly so that you don't forget it.

all the best!
2nd January 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

sir,suppose i have dropped 1 year after 12 then can i apply for scra exam?
8th October 2012, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Which is best carrer scra or nda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?