22nd December 2011, 07:35 PM
safa ansari

Eligibility for SCRA exam? Can I join it after completing diploma in IT?

sir i had completed my diploma in IT..could u plz tell me is i m eligible for SCRA exam or not....

27th December 2011, 06:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for SCRA exam? Can I join it after completing diploma in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by safa ansari View Post
sir i had completed my diploma in IT..could u plz tell me is i m eligible for SCRA exam or not....
To be eligible for the Special Class Railway Apprentice Examination, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

You must have qualified +2 level o f examination from a recognized board with the subject combination of maths and physics or maths and chemistry or maths,physics and chemistry.
The minimum eligible age is 17 years.
The maximum age limit is 21 years.
27th December 2011, 08:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for SCRA exam? Can I join it after completing diploma in IT?

To appear for SCRA exam, you must have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized board under government sector. You should have studied Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics in 12th standard. The candidates who have completed their graduation in Physics, Mathematics, or Chemistry can also apply for the exam. The lower age limit is 17 years and the upper age limit is 21 years. The exam pattern includes General Knowledge, Physics, English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Psychological test.
10th August 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

how can take profit sc cast from s.r.c.a
related from passing mark.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?