30th August 2014, 01:38 AM
mrinalini borah

How to be a crime branch officer after completing graduation in political science?

Sir, i complete my graduation in political science...sir, I want to be a Crime Branch officer or employee...sir,can you advise me what should i do?

31st May 2015, 02:19 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be a crime branch officer after completing graduation in political science?

The candidate who wishes to be a crime branch officer has to join CBI .

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation.

The candidate who wishes to join CBI as crime branch officer has to write UPSC exam.

The qualification required is Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized board.

The candidate must be a citizen of India.

The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 30 years for general category.Age is relaxed for OBC by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The selection process involves of Written test followed by Physical test and Interview.

The syllabus for CBI exam consists of

- General Intelligence & Reasoning

- General Awareness

- Quantitative Aptitude

- English Comprehension
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?