1st May 2011, 01:05 PM
pankajfrnd4ever

How to do 4 weeks training from Jal Nigam and PWD? Can I do training from both departments at the same time?

Respected sir,
I am Pankaj, studying in 6th sem. I want to do four weeks training from Jal nigam and PWD as i want to learn about both. But i have only one month time with me. I want to ask whether i can do training from both Departments at the same time as the work is not much and also their offices they are located adjacent to each other in my city. Will the two certificates for the same dates be valid?
Please reply soon.
My mail - id is, [email protected]
Thanks.

29th August 2011, 11:14 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: How to do 4 weeks training from Jal Nigam and PWD? Can I do training from both departments at the same time?

sir, for this you have to done one training part time and other full time.if Both training done at full time your certificate of training will be rejected.
30th August 2011, 01:49 PM
vikas2808

Default Re: How to do 4 weeks training from Jal Nigam and PWD? Can I do training from both departments at the same time?

Dear friend

for training in Jal Nigam and PWD you have to apply in these departments if they will provide the training for students .

you can not do the both at the same time because it is illegal. and certificates are not valid.

but you can do 15 days training in both.

thank you
31st August 2011, 09:35 AM
rana2011
Banned

For this you have to done one training part time and other full time.if Both training done at full time your certificate of training will be rejected.

Thanks!!
21st May 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir..i am student of bca final year so can i apply for up jal nigam examination.............?
13th April 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in electonics engg. can i do training in jal nigam? if i can then what should i do for it???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?