13th July 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for job in Uttarakhand Jal Vidhut Nigam?

Hello sir, I belongs to Uttarakhand and I have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. I want to get job in Uttarakhand Jal Vidhut Nigam. Please tell me how to apply for getting job?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get previous year question papers for Uttarakhand Jal Vidhut Nigam recruitment?
  2. What should I do to apply for 4 weeks training in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam being a Diploma ECE student? Contact address of Jal Nigam Office?
  3. Previous year papers of Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Assistant Engineer Mechanical
  4. Age limit to apply for Clerk post in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam?
  5. Syllabus of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam for Electrical Engineer?
  6. Am I eligible to apply in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment with 64% in 12th Arts?
  7. Computer qualification required to apply in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment?
  8. How to apply in UP Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment? Cost of application and important dates of this recruitment?
  9. Results of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What can I do after passing 12th? Wha should I do to earn more? I am 45 years old and working as a clerk in UP Jal Nigam
  11. What is the grade of assistant engineer?
  12. How to do 4 weeks training from Jal Nigam and PWD? Can I do training from both departments at the same time?
  13. How to get a government job in UP after doing civil diploma?
  14. Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Jr. engg (trainee)/ Jr. officer (trainee) examination date and schedule?
  15. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Syllabus for Rajya Vidhyut Vitran Nigam Limited for Junior engineer post in Electrical and communication?
  17. Syllabus and model papers for AE(assistant engineer) exam of chattisgarh state power holding company ltd?
  18. How can I apply for state counseling of Uttarkhand via AIEEE marks?
10th August 2016, 11:15 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for job in Uttarakhand Jal Vidhut Nigam?

As of now there is no job available in Jal Vidhut Nigam as per your qualification. They have announced recruitment for the post of Sr. Geologist. I suggest you to keep visit their website for any notification. Also buy employment news this paper will help you in getting jobs. To get the government job one must be exam & interview. Apply for bank jobs. You should prepare yourself for exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?