26th June 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

How to do Autocad after passing B.E in Electronics?

i am B.E. Student in electonics ,i want to do autocad ,will it be helpful for me .and i have heard ccnc exam or course ,please give me detail about it

29th November 2013, 01:11 PM
bindusagardash

Default Re: How to do Autocad after passing B.E in Electronics?

First of all i want to tell you that auto cad is a short term trainning programm,where you can clariffy your fundamental about drafting also 3d modelling.if you want to go for design sector services it will help you a lot.any body who are completed diploma or be /b tech in me etc electrical ,civil they may join in autocad progrram.you may join at central tool room and training center for better knowledge about autocad.it may give the practical classes.carry on.all the very best.
30th June 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Autocad after passing B.E in Electronics?

Respected sir/ madam
I completed B.E (ECE), I would like to join cad courses. What course will useful to my carrier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?