14th September 2012, 06:45 PM
mohammadatif

Is there any short term course of 1 month? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

hello sir/mam,
i have completed b.tech in electronics and communication engineering, and want to know short term cource of one month related to my branch in iit kanpur and what is the admission procedure.cources like autocad, pcb designing,eda,embedded,vlsi,etc.
thanks and regard.

Related Questions:
  1. Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication
  2. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  3. Best Short term courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering -- [New]
  4. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  5. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  6. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  7. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  8. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  9. Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?
  10. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE
  11. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  12. How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?
  13. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  15. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  16. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  17. I have interest in Automobiles? How to make a career in the field of Automobiles Technology?
  18. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
26th January 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any short term course of 1 month? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

Hi i completed my B.E -Electronics and communication Engineering (2012) in chennai. please Suggest one good course that supports my career.
My Email id : [email protected]
11th February 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any short term course of 1 month? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

hi i completed my B.E-electronics and telecommunication(2012)in nagpur.please suggest short term(1 month) course that supports my good career
6th July 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

hai sir... i have completed my b.tech electr.onics and communication. I wish to do some short trem courses. Can you specify any course yo improve my career ????
22nd January 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I have completed my Diploma in ENTC and B.E.in ENTC. I wish to do some short term courses. so plz can you suggest me??
20th February 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a fresher in electronics and communication engineering.What type of course should I do for best career in gulf countries?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?