21st December 2012, 12:06 PM
biswa_ju1

Can I do Ph.D after passing B.E electronics and telecommunication

Can I do PhD after passing BE(Electronics-Telecommunication) and having 8 years plus experience in process control and automation with software in thermal power plant

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  4. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  6. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  7. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  8. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  9. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  10. Can I do PG in Marine engineering after passing B.E in Electronics and telecommunication engineering
  11. Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  13. Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream
  14. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of J.E(Trans) of Mahatransco exam for electronics and telecommunication
  15. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  16. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  17. List of good institutes for doing BE in Civil Engineering(Part time) in Mumbai
  18. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
29th May 2014, 11:19 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D after passing B.E electronics and telecommunication

There are universities, which allow engineers, and doctors who have pursued MBA, B.E./B.Tech or M.B.B.S to pursue PH.D. Going by the UGC rules, aspirant need to clear some sort of entrance exam/interview like NET for getting admitted to Ph.D program. You need to score minimum 55 per cent marks in masters level.
Post admission in Ph.D program, you need to complete some course work for requisite credits. You need completion of credits through coursework, a formal proposal of synopsis devised with consultation of the guide. After that you need to submit the admission fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?