28th August 2012, 02:31 AM
Sutar Ramdas Sakharam

How to do B.E/B.Tech in distance education university after completing diploma in chemical engineering

Dear Sir
I have completed diploma in chemical engineering & I want to do B.E/B.Tech in distance education university. Please suggest me the university which is approved by UGC & DEC.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  2. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI?
  3. How to do distance education after completing diploma? -- [New]
  4. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  5. Can I do M.Tech through distance education after completing BCA?
  6. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  7. Is it possible to do AMIE by distance education after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  9. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  10. Any universities in Delhi or in India providing B.Ed through correspondence?
  11. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  12. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  13. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  14. What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?
  15. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  16. B.Tech with correspondence from AICTE approved institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do B.E through distanc education after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Top colleges to pursue education through distance education? I have completed B.Tech in Chemical and Electrochemical engineering with 83.5%
13th July 2015, 08:37 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do B.E/B.Tech in distance education university after completing diploma in chemical engineering

After the diploma in engineering you have to first qualify for the lateral entry entrance test and after that you have to apply for the online counselling and fill only that choices of colleges and universities that can give you the permission for the distance education in degree course in engineering as-

>> Indira Gandhi international open university, New Delhi

>> Om institute of technology and management, Hisar

>> Universe institute of technology and management, Hisar

>> H.I.T.M. collage, Kaithel

>> P.P.I.M.T. collage, Hisar

>> J.C.D. collage, Sirsa
14th July 2015, 10:29 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do B.E/B.Tech in distance education university after completing diploma in chemical engineering

--> After Diploma if you want to take admission in B.Tech Degree, then First you to apply for LEET entrance Test for lateral entry students after Diploma then after qualifying the LEET exam you can directly take admission into 2nd year of degree in your respective course.

--> List of Distance Education Institutes in India:

SoftDot HI-Tech Educational & Training Institute, Preet Vihar, Delhi

Aryabhatta Degree College, Tughlakabad, Delhi

NCI Educational Academy, Begumpet,Hyderabad

TopCoaching.Com, Hyderabad G.P.O.,Hyderabad

Georgian Business School Pvt. Ltd., Begumpet

Imperial Institute of Hotel Management, Malkajgiri

Imperial Institute of Hotel Management, Malkajgiri

Presidency School of Management & Computer Science, Falaknuma

AES Educational Academy, Yousufguda

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Jubilee Hills

Akuvenpu University Study Centre, Secunderabad

MS College, Secunderabad

Apex Institute of Management & Science, Secunderabad

Centre for Distance Education, Jamia Osmania

The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India, Begumpet

Impart Education, Begumpet

Rathna Agarwal Inst Of Distance, Begumpet

Thapar University, Patiala

SSK College, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)

AGS Sampoorana Academy of Engineering and Higher Studies, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)

VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
20th July 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.E. in mechanical engineering and M.E. in Production engineering. Now i want to do distance under graduate course in Chemical Engineering. Please suggest where from it can be done in correspondence/distance ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?