20th July 2012, 12:05 PM
mnkmangla6

How to do B.Ed after doing B.Com from PBI University

I want to do B.ED. I did B.Com from Pbi Uni. Then Pgdca from KU. i also clear addtional papers of Hndi.Then i did M.Sc(IT) from PTU . I need migraton certificate. What I do now.

31st August 2012, 04:31 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed after doing B.Com from PBI University

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnkmangla6 View Post
I want to do B.ED. I did B.Com from Pbi Uni. Then Pgdca from KU. i also clear addtional papers of Hndi.Then i did M.Sc(IT) from PTU . I need migraton certificate. What I do now.

Graduates and Post Graduates in any discipline are eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program from a recognized University and Colleges, given one has scored a minimum of 50% aggregate of marks [45% for reserved candidates]. Candidate must have obtained the Degree from a recognized University or Institute. The duration of the program is one academic year. Admission is either through entrance examination or merit of percentage obtained in the qualifying examination, whatever be the admission criteria of the University or College of concern.

Following are the list of some of the most recognized University/Institute offering B.Ed program:

Following are the list of some of the top Universities and Institutes offering Bachelor of Education program:
  • Delhi University
  • Mumbai University
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Amity Institute of Education
  • Aligarh Muslim University, UP
  • Mahatama Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, UP
  • Anna University
  • M.S.Ramaiah College of Education
  • Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College.
To get detail information one may refer to the official website of the above given Institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?