12th July 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Can distance edu students get admission in PBI?

Can distance edu students get admisdion in pbi uni students

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed after doing B.Com from PBI University
  2. Will B.Ed be of 2 years this session? Is there any entrance test for it in PBI university Patiala? Date of admission?
  3. What is the date of the entrance exam of PBI?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Sc(chemical hons) in PBI university? Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for B.Sc hons? I'm doing B.Sc non medical (1st year) from senior government college(Amritsar)
  5. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  6. Is there B.E Honors of any subject of English in PBI university? List of courses available after doing 12th with Political Science and Elective English?
  7. Which courses are available in distance education for BIPC students
  8. How to do B.Ed after graduating in BRAOU Hyderabad?
  9. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  10. Universities offering distance MAB admission for students passing diploma 10+3 from BTE Bangalore and 10 years of working experience?
  11. Am i eligible for M.A english course after doing BCA?
  12. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  13. List of colleges in which I can get a seat in Pharmaceutics? Any chance to get a seat in Hyderabad Colleges and Vijayawada Siddhartha College?
  14. Suitable post graduate degree for 42 years old Administrative Executive? -- [New]
  15. Best university for correspondence MCA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu University from distance? I have scored 47% in M.A
  17. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the distance B.Ed course fee structure? Are B.Com students eligible for the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?