28th May 2012, 06:55 PM
kokmunna

What is the date of the entrance exam of PBI?

sir/madam
i want 2 know wt is d date of entrance exam (pbi uni ptiala)2012?

Related Questions:
  1. Will B.Ed be of 2 years this session? Is there any entrance test for it in PBI university Patiala? Date of admission?
  2. How to do B.Ed after doing B.Com from PBI University
  3. Can distance edu students get admission in PBI?
  4. Last date for registration for MET exam?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Punjabi through correspondence from PBI University Patiala after doing M.A in Punjabi and B.Ed? -- [New]
  6. Is there B.E Honors of any subject of English in PBI university? List of courses available after doing 12th with Political Science and Elective English?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Sc(chemical hons) in PBI university? Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for B.Sc hons? I'm doing B.Sc non medical (1st year) from senior government college(Amritsar)
  8. Is doing B.Com with CS better or doing BBA with CS?
  9. Date of B.Ed entrance exam? Final date of submission? Entrance exam fee structure?
  10. What is the date of entrance exam of BBSR?
  11. What is the exact date of B.A entrance exam?
  12. What can I do after giving the exam of MSc IT?
  13. Punjab University offers correspondence M.Sc in Mathematics?
  14. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  15. Date of the CDAC course entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  16. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  17. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  18. Date to fill the entrance exam form for PGT/TGT entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
10th July 2012, 09:00 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance exam of PBI?

Dear friend, you have missed the date of Entrance exam conducted by Punjabi University, Patiala on July, 2012. You can now try in next year. Beaware if you want to give that test. You can get prospectus of University from the main campus or from some sepecific decided regional centres.
23rd October 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance exam of PBI?

i want to that what is the last date to fill the form for MA punjabi 1st year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?