13th May 2011, 11:35 AM
grandpa

Will B.Ed be of 2 years this session? Is there any entrance test for it in PBI university Patiala? Date of admission?

is it true that b.ed w'ii be of 2 yr from this session?is there any entrance test for it in Pbi university Patiala?what is the date of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Punjabi through correspondence from PBI University Patiala after doing M.A in Punjabi and B.Ed? -- [New]
  2. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  3. What is the date of M.Ed entrance test of Punjabi University Patiala
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  5. What is the date of the entrance exam of PBI?
  6. How may I get previous year entrance test papers of Punjabi university in Patiala?
  7. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  8. Any entrance test to be answered in order to get into Panjabi University Patiala for MSc Microbiology Course?
  9. What is the date of M.Tech entrance test held by Punjabi University Patiala?
  10. How to do B.Ed after doing B.Com from PBI University
  11. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  12. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  13. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of sale of IGNOU B.Ed forms for admission? Date of the entrance test?
  15. Date of start of admission of state college of education, Patiala for B.Ed course?
  16. What is the last date to apply for MET test in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  17. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved?
  18. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
1st October 2011, 09:23 AM
Mr.Shashi Kant

Default Re: Will B.Ed be of 2 years this session? Is there any entrance test for it in PBI university Patiala? Date of admission?

Hello the B.Ed course duration is one year after graduation like B.A,B.Com,and B.Sc in KU &MDU ,Rohtak Univercities..........
10th February 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will B.Ed be of 2 years this session? Is there any entrance test for it in PBI university Patiala? Date of admission?

i score only 40% .can i apply for B.ED
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?