31st January 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed to become a teacher? I did M.A

I did MA in 1998 . Now I want to do B ED for becoming a teacher . Can I do B ED?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options for me after passing intermediate?
  2. Without B.Ed can I get primary teacher post after qualifying TET?
  3. How to do B.Ed in distance mode? I am staying in Hyderabad
  4. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  5. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  6. Names of government recognized B.Ed colleges in India or UAE?
  7. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan? -- [New]
  8. Can I get teacher's recognition after completing B.Ed and after doing B.Com?
  9. Minimum marks required for IGNOU B.Ed entrance?
  10. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  11. What should I do to become a government teacher? I have done BCA after that I have done B.Ed in maths
  12. Can I do b.Ed after completing BSc CS? I want to become a teacher
  13. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  14. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  15. What is the age limit for government teacher? I am MSc B.Ed student
  16. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission for correspondence B.Ed course? I am a pre primary teacher
  18. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
23rd August 2013, 05:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed to become a teacher? I did M.A

If you have M.A then definitely you can apply for admission into B.Ed course. All you have to ensure is that you are having at least 50% marks in M.A Degree or in Graduation.

There is no upper age limit to get admission into B.Ed course. So don't worry about your age and apply for B.Ed entrance examination.

There might be some problem during admission due to the gap year but you have to give valid reasons with proof to get admission into the B.Ed course.

Hence there is absolutely no problem for you for doing B.Ed course. Just be prepared for the entrance exam so that you can get admission into a good college.

The entrance exam will have objective type questions and it is conducted by various Universities around India.

After doing B.Ed you have to apply for TET for getting a government teachers job. Getting a good TET score will ensure that you will get a top college.

As you have done M.A means you can also apply for UGC NET which is conducted for those who want to become a lecturer in government college. But you must have 55% marks in M.A to become eligible for UGC NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?