9th February 2012, 06:16 PM
abhijit ray

Percentage of marks needed in class 12th to take Astrophysics as a career?

plz tell me wat is the percentage of marks required in class twelve to take up astrophysics as a career??

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed in board and CET exam to study astrophysics?
  2. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  3. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  4. How to opt for Astrophysics while doing class 11th?
  5. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  6. Percentage required in 12th PCM to study Astrophysics in Graduation? -- [New]
  7. What should i do to become a psyciatrist after passing 12th? How much percentage marks is needed in 12th
  8. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  9. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  10. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  11. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for JCECE?
  12. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  13. Required percentage of marks in 10th and 12th class to join MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much percentage is needed in class 10th and 12th to become a Pilot?
  15. Only 12th class marks required for BITSAT or even 11th class marks also?
  16. How to get admission for M.Sc. course in Astrophysics stream in IIT?
  17. How can I pursue career in Astrophysics after immediate completion of B.Tech? Which exam should I appear? I want to do MS in Astrophysics
  18. How much percentage is needed in class 10th and 12th to become a CA?
12th February 2012, 06:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of marks needed in class 12th to take Astrophysics as a career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijit ray View Post
plz tell me wat is the percentage of marks required in class twelve to take up astrophysics as a career??
To pursue a career in Astrophysics in an undergraduate level, candidate having passed the +2 level of examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory are eligible for admission. As far as the minimum marks required is concerned it varies from institutes to institutes. However an aggregate marks of 50% should be good enough for you to get enrolled in a good institute. To be more precise you can refer to the official website of those institute which offers these courses in an undergraduate level.
31st October 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of marks needed in class 12th to take Astrophysics as a career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
To pursue a career in Astrophysics in an undergraduate level, candidate having passed the +2 level of examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory are eligible for admission. As far as the minimum marks required is concerned it varies from institutes to institutes. However an aggregate marks of 50% should be good enough for you to get enrolled in a good institute. To be more precise you can refer to the official website of those institute which offers these courses in an undergraduate level.
What about scholarships?
1st April 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of astrophysics
31st May 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Now i've just passed class 10. plz help me with the procedure to take astrophysics after this..
10th June 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage marks did I want to get in 12th and entrance
18th July 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

how much marks do i need in class 12th to pursue career in astrophysics and astronomy ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?