8th July 2012, 06:43 PM
paljain

How to do B.Tech in Civil from Rajasthan, Gujarat, Noida or MP? I have scored 118000 AIEEE rank and 85% in 12th

sir my aieee rank is 118000 n i got 85% marks in 12th n i want to b.tech in civil from rajshthan,gujrat, noida or m.p. so whats the best colleges n university....?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  2. Can I get a seat in any government or private engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE. My AIEEE AIR is 80012 and state(Rajasthan) rank is 9511
  3. Can I get CS or IT at JiIT Noida after scoring 59826 rank in AIEEE? Can I get JSS Noida?
  4. How to score good marks in AIEEE? I have scored 80 to 85% in 12th
  5. Can I get admission in Jaypee University, Noida after scoring 93.4% in CBSE 12th? I have scored 87000 rank in AIEEE
  6. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 118000 in AIEEE?
  7. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  8. Which is the best college in Rajasthan after scoring 98 in AIEEE and AIR of 112194
  9. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  10. Is BIT, Noida good for bba and btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in an engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 28 marks in AIEEE
  12. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928
  13. admission in Biotech or Biomedical Engineering in any college in Haryana, Punjab,Rajasthan,noida
  14. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  15. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT? -- [New]
  16. GUJCET qualification?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  18. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
9th December 2012, 03:49 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: How to do B.Tech in Civil from Rajasthan, Gujarat, Noida or MP? I have scored 118000 AIEEE rank and 85% in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by paljain View Post
sir my aieee rank is 118000 n i got 85% marks in 12th n i want to b.tech in civil from rajshthan,gujrat, noida or m.p. so whats the best colleges n university....?
Dear friend..your rank is not dat high that you can get any good college. But you can definitely make it to some good private or self financing universities in those states. As your 12th marks are also very good so you can also get scholarship from the respective institute/university.
Some of the good private universities are:-

1:- lovely professional university.
2:-Birla institute of technology Deoghar (extension campus of BIT MESRA)
3:-Thapar institute of engineering & technology.
4:-Amity university.
5:-Jaipur engineering college.
6:-Jaipur national university.
7:-NIIT University.
8:-PDPU, gandhinagar.
9:-Sharada group of institutions.
10:-Jaypee group.
12th June 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in Civil from Rajasthan, Gujarat, Noida or MP? I have scored 118000 AIEEE rank and 85% in 12th

Can i get any regional cent. Of bit mesra ranchi with jee main score of 106 and 78% in cbse board in general category....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?