9th December 2012, 12:17 PM
mailtomurari

How to do B.Tech in computer science after doing 12th

Dear sir,

i have done 10+ 2 and one year dimploma in computer sinces now i i would like to do b.tech in computer sincces the for give me list of univercity which is approved by ugc an aicte both
thanks
murari

10th December 2012, 10:19 AM
ShujaShaheen

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in computer science after doing 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailtomurari View Post
Dear sir,

i have done 10+ 2 and one year dimploma in computer sinces now i i would like to do b.tech in computer sincces the for give me list of univercity which is approved by ugc an aicte both
thanks
murari
There are many universities in INDIA offering BTech in computer engineering. Some of the best universities are IITs, NITs which are the best.

Some other good universities are: Pune university, Mumbai university, Bangalore university, Nagpur university and many more. Go for google search once and you will get the list of all universities related to computer science.

10th December 2012, 12:25 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Dear sir,

thanks
murari
HI!
For admission top Engineering college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> B.I.T.S.A.T
etc

Top College offering B.tech Computer Science:-
> Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
> Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
> Indian Institute of Technology, Khargpur
> Indian Institute of Technology, Patna
> Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
> Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
> National Institute of Technology, Wrangal
> National Institute of Technology, Trichy
> National Institute of Technology, Patna
> National Institute of Technology, Bhopal
> National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
etc

ALL THE BEST!

10th December 2012, 11:21 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

If you have completed 10+2 as well as completed diploma in Computer and you are interested in doing B.TECH in computer science then you will have to appear in the Engineering entrance test in order to get admission in Engineering colleges.

The list of Entrance exam in which you can appear are:-

>>JEE(Joint Engineering entrance exam).
>>WBJEE.
>>OJEE
>>MAH-CET.
>>GUJCET.
>>MPCET.
>>TANCET.
etc.

The minimum educational qualification required for appearing in this exam is 10+2 pass out with science stream.
Your necessary paper in 10+2 should be Physics,Mathematics and Chemistry.

The questions will be asked from these sections and the questions will be from 10+2 syllabus.

There are various top Engineering colleges for it.
These are:-

>>All IIT'S Campus.
>>All NIT Campu's.
>>BIT Mesra.
>>Rungta Engineerig college.
>>Benaras Hindu University.
>>ISM Dhanbad.
>>Bhilai Engineering college.
>>BIT'S Pilani.
>>Aryabhat Engineering college.

11th December 2012, 11:07 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to do B.Tech in computer science after doing 12th

Quote:
Dear sir,

thanks
murari
Hi

This is indeed worth complimenting and appreciating that you wish to pursue a career in the Computer Science Engineering B.Tech. I must tell you that this is one of the top most courses in the country and world as of now..
As you would know that IT has taken over the market. Everything has changed into softwares and it has made the normal lives of man very very easy.

B.Tech is a full time 4 years graduation course. This is offered by many universities and technical colleges in the country.
There are a few requirements before you can take up B.Tech. Make sure you have them satisfied to check your applicability for the same :-

The candidate should be at least 12th pass candidate from a recognized school with atleast 60% aggregate in it. Also know that Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the 3 compulsory subjects that you must have studied in your Higher Secondary.

Once you check this, then you have to apply for the entrance exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE CEE, BITSAT, WB JEE, MHT-CET, UPTUEE, etc and other many state level exams. These are conducted for the admissions to various colleges under their lists.
Once you applied, then sit for these exams and try to crack them to the best of your potential. Score the maximum marks and gain the highest all India ranks. This would benefit you in getting choices as in which college you wish to take up the course and where.

Once after counselling you take up admission, then you would have to visit the campus, submit your documents and pay the required fees. That is it. You would be done. They just study B.Tech CSE for another 4 years !

The job prospects are awesome. Some of the top recruiters are : TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, HCL, etc..

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET

9th January 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,what s the b.tech correspondes univercity...

23rd February 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is pritam kalita,i hav a questn :can b tech in computer science helps in getting job? Wat is the minimum year to get jobs

10th June 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

hi,
is b-tech in computer science is possible after 12 in commerce without maths?

10th June 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

hi,
. is b-tech in computer is possible with commerce stream without maths?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?