20th June 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

How to do BCA after passing 12th from commerce background? What is the eligibility criteria?

i just passed way 12th last year from comerce background no mathematics nw a day i plan to do BCA corse plz tet me im aplicable for that or nt.if not how can do please sugest me eligibiity cryteria???

5th July 2012, 11:16 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do BCA after passing 12th from commerce background? What is the eligibility criteria?

hello friend..!!

->the eligibility criteria for BCA is that you should complete your 12th with commerce plus maths having good percentage like 60%.
->you should give the entrance exam conducted by the recognized university.

thank u!!
7th July 2012, 10:34 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do BCA after passing 12th from commerce background? What is the eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i just passed way 12th last year from comerce background no mathematics nw a day i plan to do BCA corse plz tet me im aplicable for that or nt.if not how can do please sugest me eligibiity cryteria???
Nice to see that you are interested in Computer application field and wants to take admission in BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application). It is Undergraduate degree course and the duration of this course is 3 years and the course is divided into 6 semester.

To apply for this course you need to complete your Intermediate examination with minimum 50% marks and must have study maths as a compulsory subjects.

If you have choose Maths in your Intermediate examination, then you are eligible to take admission in this course as well as in MCA Course after completing graduation in BCA. Many top colleges accepts the Maths score OR Computer science score.

It means you have to study either Maths or Computer science subject in your Intermediate examination.

Some colleges are there who will give you admission if you have not study Maths in your Intermediate examination, but later you have to complete your Maths through Private board. If you have study Maths then you will not face any problem while going for admission.

The admission in this course is based on entrance examination and if you cracked the entrance examination with good marks, then you will get seat in top colleges. So, please visit the official website of some top colleges and check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the admission, if you have fulfill the eligibility criteria.
8th July 2012, 11:07 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria:

=>Along with science students, commerce students can also study this subject. Those commerce students who had computer application as one of their subjects will find this course easier.

=>To pursue this course you just need to have 50% marks at 10+2 level.

=>It is mandatory to have mathematics as one of your subject 10+2 level and while pursuing this course your age should not be less than 17 years.

=>The admission procedure varies from one college to the other. Some gives direct admission but the top rung colleges generally conducts an exam and merit list is published by combining your board marks and entrance exam marks.

=>Selection procedure includes written exam, group discussion and personal interview.

BCA Course Structure:

>Language - I
>English - I
>Digital Computer Fundamentals
>Programming Language COBOL
>Allied – I Allied Mathematics
>Practical – I Programming in COBOL Record
>System Analysis and Design
>Relational Data Base Management System
>Programming Language C and Data Structure
>Object Oriented Programming with C++
>Allied –II Management Accounting
>Practical – II Programming in C and C++ Using Data
>E-Commerce
>Operating System
>Programming Language VISUAL BASIC
>Programming Language JAVA and JAVA SCRIPT
>Practical – III Programming in VISUAL BASIC Record
>Practical – IV Programming in JAVA and JAVA SCRIPT

Top BCA Institutes in India:

>>NIT Bhopal
>>Pondicherry Central University
>>University of Hyderabad
>>University of Pune
>>VIT University Vellore
>>Jagannath Institute of Management Sciences
>>Amity Institute of Information Technology
>>Cochin Univ of Science & Tech
>>NIT Allahabad
31st December 2012, 08:32 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes Off Coures your eligible to apply for BCA Course After Completing 12th standard in Commerce . So please don't worry your definitely Eligible for BCA Course .

Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for BCA Course .

BCA stands for Bachelor of Commerce

Eligibility Criteria Required for BCA Course :-

>> The Applicant need to Passed in 12th standard in any discipline from recognized University .

>> The Applicant need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks .

>> The Appliant should not more then 21 years .

Note :- The Admission for this BCA Course is based on the 12th board Examination score and Some Institution may given admission on basis of Entrance Examination performance which is conducted by the Institution .

The Following Institution may condcut Entrance Examination for BCA Course . Pune BCA CET this Examiantion conducted by Pune University./ GGSIPU CET this Examination Conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University / AIMA UGAT ( All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test ) Symbiosis Entrance Test this Examination Conducted by Symbiosis International University / NIMCET This Examination is conducted by National Institute of Technology Etc...

Books for BCA Entrance Examination :-

-BCA Entrance Examination by Editiorial
-BCA Entrance Examination by Lal/ Jain
-BCA Entrance Examination by Expert Compilations
-BCA Entrance Examination ( Popular Master Guide ) by R. Gupta's
-BCA Entrance Examination by Gkp
-BCA Entrance Examination by Dhiraj Pandey
-Best BCA Colleges in India :-

Top BCA Colleges in India ::

=Indian Academy Group Of Institutions
=JK Business School
=Indian academy group of institution
=Acharya Institute of management and sciences
=Prestige Institute Of Management
=Pondichery central university
=Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
=Satya Institute Of Media And Management
=Indian Institute Of Management and Commerce
=Prestige Institute Of Management and ResearchAryans Group Of Colleges
1st June 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

can i do bca without maths.?
22nd March 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of class 12Th commerce with phe can i do BCA??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?