14th June 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do BSc Honors in Chemistry? I have passed 12th class

I have jst pass my 12th class bt I hava compartment in maths I aspire to do bsc honours in chemistry pls mail me the bestcolleges offering this

15th June 2015, 10:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do BSc Honors in Chemistry? I have passed 12th class

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the DU but first you have to qualify in the compatment examination.

DU is one of the India's best university in both the infrastructure and academic aspects. So I you have not fill the application form then fill it as soon as only few hours left with you. There are about 70 colleges associated with it and each of them are best and there is huge crowd to get the admission in any colleges.

Admission is on the basis of best four aggregate and there is no special relaxation or quota for the any board candidates. But you are only eligible to get the admission if the result of the compartment examination will be released before the cut off.

The first cut off will be released on the 25th June 2015. There is relaxation on the cut off marks for the OBC, SC, ST and PWD candidates. There is also relaxation for the girls candidate maximum upto 3%.

The cut off are generally very high and mostly for the some major courses in demand. So to get the previous year cut off list visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?