25th July 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Is IAS best stream to choose after B.Sc? Details about IAS?

I just completed 12th class and i got 91.6% in pcm.now i am thinking to do bsc not bsc honors bcoz i am from small town and bsc honrs is not available here.so i want to know that is IAS stream is best or not after bsc?and i also want to know that what is IAS in detail? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me best advice

30th July 2014, 01:15 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is IAS best stream to choose after B.Sc? Details about IAS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just completed 12th class and i got 91.6% in pcm.now i am thinking to do bsc not bsc honors bcoz i am from small town and bsc honrs is not available here.so i want to know that is IAS stream is best or not after bsc?and i also want to know that what is IAS in detail? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me best advice
It's really great that you are interested in the IAS entrance examination. Any stream graduation candidates are eligible IAS entrance examination. You are eligible for IAS entrance examination after completing B. Sc course. So, It's good to try for IAS after completing B. Sc course. There are no minimum marks required for IAS entrance examination. Only pass marks in graduation are enough to appear in IAS examination.

IAS Stands for Indian Administrative Service examination and this examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission once in a year. This examination is divided into Preliminary exam, Main Exam and, Personal Interview.

Eligibility Criteria for IAS :-

-Applicant have to pass your graduate degree of a recognized University.
-Final year of degree course may also eligible.
-Applicant age limit should lie between 21 years and 30 years.
-Upper age relaxation will applicable for reserved category students.

How to apply: The applicant apply for the IAS examiantion through online the officia website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
15th April 2015, 09:45 PM
amanshrivastava98

if you can do, then IAS is the best career option for any candidate.

The posts of IAS are filled up through the civil services examination conducted by the UPSC.

According to the eligibility criteria released by the UPSC :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

So, no matter which graduation degree you pursue, you will be eligible for the CSE.
13th April 2016, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I m so confused which degree I will take after class12 because I want to become IAS officer.Plz tell me which is the best stream for the benefit of IAS exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?