30th May 2012, 11:28 AM
vinay surve

How to do career in shipping management after passing 12th standard exam?

Dear sir,
I am Vinay surve have passed the 12th std exam this year i want to do
career in shipping management please give me the all information about shipping management.Because i am waiting for my future ok.

29th July 2012, 06:39 PM
archanagalenka

Default Re: How to do career in shipping management after passing 12th standard exam?

[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Diploma in shipping management (for graduates)[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]
Associateship and Fellowship (for undergraduates with two years experience in the shipping industry)

Exam centres are conveniently located in India and at Dubai

The minimum age limit for all courses is 20 years.

Those who are appearing for their final degree examination can obtain provisional admission.

The prospectus and application form can be obtained from the institute on payment of Rs 100 (US $ 20 for students outside India) by cash or D/D payable at Mumbai.

For further details please contact
Shri P B K Menon
Director, Narottam Morarjee Institute of Shipping
76 Jolly Maker Chambers II
Nariman Point
Mumbai -- 400 021
Tel: 22024110/ 22813280
Telefax: 22029079
e-mail: [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][email protected][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Web site: [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]www.nmis.net[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
7th May 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do career in shipping management after passing 12th standard exam?

my name is umesh sawant i complete b.com in 2012 i want to do career in shipping management i choose post graduation diploma in shipping managemet is that good option for me how much salary i get after complte this course shpping instute provides the job placement?
17th February 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Aniket Pawar & giving HSC Science exam Feb 2014. Pls. guide me about which shipping course I should do after 12th ? and where are the Institutes for the same?
31st July 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i completed my class 12 and i am studying ca but iwant to do career in shipping management. So plz giv me ur suggestions
6th February 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am abhishek i want to know that which subjects are required for doing shipping management
17th June 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to apply for shipping what are the things I need to do for it as I want to make my.
career in shipping
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?