11th August 2011, 02:28 PM
u4cse08015

Best MBA programs having good scope and offer good salaries?

can i know the best mba programmes which has good sope and salary packages so that i can choose the best

11th August 2011, 06:02 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best MBA programs having good scope and offer good salaries?

All the MBA specialization has the good scope in future and is on the huge demanding. In which you have more interest you should join that. But according to me finance or marketing are the two good branches which have more scope rather then the others and offers very high salary package.

In these branches if you do more hard work your salary will also increase. So after joining any organisation it totally depend on you how much you reach your salary.
11th August 2011, 06:06 PM
saurav9889

Default Re: Best MBA programs having good scope and offer good salaries?

generally an mba degree from a tier 1 mgmt college like iim's,fms,symbiosis etc. may land u into a handsome job but one thing is that prior work xperience will fetch u more salary than freshers and then ur performance during the 2 yr mgmt education will also count lastly it also depends on the industry u choose that will decide ur salary and scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?