14th August 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Career in Hotel management after passing 12th science?

career in hotel management after 12th science?

15th April 2014, 01:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Career in Hotel management after passing 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
career in hotel management after 12th science?
Nice to see that you're Interested to make your career in Hole Management. On completing 12th sandard you may enroll bachelor degree courses like,

• BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management)
  • BBA in Hotel Management
  • BA in Hotel Management

12th standard or equivalent qualification is required in order to apply for Hotel Management course. Any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for Hotel Management course and the applicant need to score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th standard. The applicant may direct admission for this course based on the 12th standard score. But, few reputed colleges conduct their own entrance examination.
24th October 2017, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

If I will go with an option of taking hotel managment which institute i should take??
18th December 2017, 11:13 PM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I will go with an option of taking hotel managment which institute i should take??
To apply for 3 year hotel management course, you can appear in the NCHMCT JEE exams conducted by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology .
This exam is conducted for hotel management colleges of Govt of india

Minimum educational quailifications is 12th pass with english as one of the subjects.

written exams for next year is on 28th april 2018 and forms for entrance exams would come out on 24th dec 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?