7th May 2012, 09:34 PM
sandy1989sandeep

How to do correspondence course in MCA?

i want to do correspondence course in MCA...please tell me how to do

Related Questions:
  1. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  2. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly? -- [New]
  4. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  5. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  6. How to do correspondence MCA from PTU Jalandhar?
  7. What is the scope after MCA course in correspondence?
  8. Can i join correspondence program in MCA after my M.Sc degree which i pursued few years back?
  9. Is MCA correspondence good enough in terms of job prospective?
  10. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  11. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
  12. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  13. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  14. Can I eligible to pursue Ph.D if pursuing MCA from correspondence?
  15. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable?
  16. Which university is the best for MCA? Which practical courses to do for better job opportunities?
  17. Best university for correspondence MCA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  18. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
31st May 2012, 08:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do correspondence course in MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy1989sandeep View Post
i want to do correspondence course in MCA...please tell me how to do
Following are the list of Institutions offering Master of Computer Application [MCA] program through distance mode along with eligibility criteria:

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Candidates who have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with Mathematics at the +2 level. The students who have not pursued Mathematics as a distinct subject at +2 level are required to pursue and pass the CS-60 course concurrently.

Andhra University-School of Distance Education

Candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from Andhra University or University recognized by Andhra University. One must have studied Mathematics in the +2 level or Bachelors Degree in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Admission is based on the rank obtained in ICET or the test conducted by the University.

Amity School of Distance Learning

Candidates who have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with Mathematics at the +2 level or BCA are eligible for the program. The duration of the program is three years.

Sikkim Manipal University

Candidates who have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University are eligible for admission. Provision for lateral entry is applicable given one must fulfil the required eligibility critera.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?