28th August 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do CS after passing TYB.Com?

i am working girl .I passed my T.Y.B.com and Now I want to do cs but i have confusion about
it .can I do Job with Cs .

5th August 2014, 08:57 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do CS after passing TYB.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am working girl .I passed my T.Y.B.com and Now I want to do cs but i have confusion about
it .can I do Job with Cs .
Being an B. Com final year student, you are definitely eligible to apply for a Company Secretary course. The company secretary foundation course requires 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Since, that you are B. Com final year student. So you are definitely eligible to apply for CS course. After completing B. Com course you are directly eligible to apply for the CS executive course. but you can't do the job while CS executive course. Because you will be sent to a training after completing the executive program. So, I suggest you to concentrate on studies first after successfully completing the CS course you can get a good job for sure.

ICSI (i.e) Institute Company Secretary of India. The duration of the course is for four years which is divided into Foundation, Intermediate and Final course

ICSI Eligibility Criteria:-

-Applicant must have completed 12th standard or equivalent qualification to apply for foundation course.
-Applicant must have completed graduation or equivalent qualification in any discipline from recognized university are to apply for Intermediate course.

For more information please visit here:- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?