25th July 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for NET SET Exam? Required Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam?

how to apply for net set examination who can apply for this

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for NET SET Exam? Required Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam?
  2. How to apply for SET Exam for the year 2012? Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria of NET/SET exam and MBA in HR and Finance?
  4. What is the qualification/eligibility criteria required to apply for SET exam?
  5. How can I get information regarding lecturer job?
  6. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for UGC NET Exam? How much will be the fee structure for this?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing M.E(PPM) in OU with 62%
  8. Required Eligibility criteria for SET and NET Exam? Procedure to appear for this Exam? When will be this Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  9. When can I apply for NET Exam? Required eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for this exam?
  10. When will be the NET-SET Exam for M.Pharmacy course? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  11. What kind of job can I get after completion of M.A English, B.Ed with 3 years of experience?
  12. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  13. What is NET SET exam? What is the criteria and procedure for NET SET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for School Lecturer exam? -- [New]
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to appear for NET SET Exam?
  16. Passing criteria of UGC SET and NET exam?
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for KPSC exam?
  18. How to apply and where to apply for CPT Exam? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
12th September 2012, 10:49 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for NET SET Exam? Required Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam?

Hello,
NET-National Eligibility Test,SET-State eligibility Test.

The Eligibility criteria-:

Post-Graduation with minimum of 55% of marks from a recognised university and even the final year students are eligible to apply.

The pattern-:

It will consist of three papers all of OBJECTIVE type questions.

Paper-I 100 marks

Paper-II 100 marks

Paper-III 150 marks.

Generally as per this year procedure for applying for the NET/SET Examination:-

The fees is Rs 450 for General,Rs 225 for OBC and Rs 110 for SC/ST/PH/VH candidates which has to be submitted in SBI.

The SBI will have its copy and return two copies which will be for the candidate.

The Bank challan can be downloaded from the UGC official website www.ugcnetonline.in

Then the candidate can apply online and making sure that they have scanned passport size photograph and the bank challan.

The NET examination is conducted twice a year in JUNE and December respectively,so you can check the notifications for the same in September. or may be later than that.You can visit the link for any updates www.ugcnetonline.in

Good Luck.
13th September 2012, 11:30 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NET SET Exam? Required Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam?

Hai,

NET exam eligibility and other details:-

The candidate must have to complete Post-graduation with atleast 55% from a recognised university.

5% of marks relaxation for the SC/ST candidates.

The candidate must be a citizen of india.

Age limits is for JRF(Junior Research Fellowship) is 19 years to 28years,

For Lectureship the minimum age limit is 19 years, there is no maximum age limit to appear this exam.

Syllabus:-

For more details visit below website

www.upsc.gov.in

SET exam eligibility:-

The candidate must have to complete post-graduation with atleast 55% of marks from a recognised university.

5% of marks relaxation for the SC/ST candidates.

The candidate must be a citizen of india.

SET exam is conducted by the respective state government.
2nd December 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for NET SET Exam? Required Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam?

WHEN WILL BE HELD THE NEXT SET EXAM IN 2013
2nd December 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

NEXT SET EXAM DATE IN 2013
2nd April 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

ROUNDING OFF MARKS CAN BE ACCEPTTED TO WRITE NET/SET EXAM.THOUGH MOST OF THE CANDIDATES ACQUIRED 54.5% AND 54.6% OF MARKS THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR NET/SLET ,BUT THEY ARE GOOD AT THEIR SUBJECT.SO THIS PROBLEM CAN BE CONSIDERED.
4th October 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Pharm and now doing fellowship in clinical research and 1 year diploma in IPR. Am i eligible for NET / SET?
5th August 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

AM I ELIGIBIE FOR NET AND SET FOR BED AFTER DOING BED (84percent) .MA in education(50percent)in open university and pol science (hons)and MA(48percent)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?