26th June 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

How to do DHMA course through correspondence? I have experience in Homeopathy practice

i am ashok sinha i have experiance of homeopaty practice with registered practitioner at least of 3yrs. i want to do DHMS course through correspondance .plz give me details of institution. my email adds. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Dates for HT Economic Exam and career prospects in Homeopathy
  2. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  4. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  5. How to study Homoeopathy through correspondence after passing 10th? How to practice after this course?
  6. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  7. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  8. Can a commerce student with knowledge of homeopathy of 15 years do recognized DNMS correspondence course
  9. How should I study homoeopathy through correspondence?
  10. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy? -- [New]
  11. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  12. How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course
  13. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  14. Can I practice Allopathy medicine along with Homeopathy
  15. List of colleges providing correspondence course in Homeopathy in Mumbai>?
  16. How to do correspondence Homeopathy course? Details about the colleges?
  17. How can I do correspondence homeopathy course if I am a 12th arts student?
  18. How to do diploma in homeopathy by correspondence course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?