6th December 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering for ITI holder?

Dear sir,
I am an ITI civil holder.
Now I am working in a private firm.
I wanted to get diploma in civil.
How i get it sir...????

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  2. Diploma in Civil engineering holder can apply for Section Engineer post in Railway?
  3. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  4. Procedure to get admission in diploma for ITI holder in Electronics?
  5. Colleges offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence for ITI holder?
  6. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do diploma if I am a ITI Holder?
  8. How can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence if completed ITI(Draughtsmanship) being a government employee?
  9. How should I join diploma course civil after passing ITI?
  10. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
  11. Colleges offering part time diploma course in Ernakulam for AC Mechanic ITI Holder?
  12. Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering for ITI Holder in Rajasthan?
  13. How to do diploma in Civil Engineering course in Karnataka State Open University
  14. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  15. Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?
  16. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  17. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI in draughts?
  18. Whether an ITI holder will get admission in 2nd year of Diploma programme?
8th December 2014, 07:13 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering for ITI holder?

You are eligible for Diploma in Civil Engineering if you have completed your matriculation from a recognized institute. The ITI certificate will help you in joining the Diploma course from the 2nd year. This is called lateral entry scheme.

To get admitted into any institute, you have to appear in DET (Diploma Entrance Test) exam conducted by the Regional board or DET(L) to avail the Lateral Entry Scheme.

Your ITI course must be of 1 year or more and also should be an appropriate one.

75% of the total seats available in any institution are allowed to be filled up through Online Off-Campus counseling.
The remaining 25% will be filled up by Management according to the norms of the regulations notified by the State Government. So you can also check for these facilities before admitting to any institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?