12th June 2013, 09:14 PM
gayathri.das

Cabinet secretariat previous years question papers?

can u pls send me cabinet secretariat previous year question paper

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers for DFO Cabinet Secretariat exam -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Previous years question papers or Cabinet Secretariat?
  3. What is the date of the exam of Cabinet Secretariat for the post of deputy field officer
  4. What is the cutoff of each section in cabinet secretariat exam?
  5. Previous years question papers of Assam Secretariat for Junior Administrative assistant?
  6. Previous years question papers of Assam Secretariat of Junior Administrative assistant?
  7. What is the syllabus for entrance exam for the post of Trainee Co Pilot in cabinet secretariat
  8. Previous years question papers for Junior Administrative assistant for assam secretariat?
  9. Previous years question papers of Junior Administrative Assistant exam of Assam Secretariat?
  10. Previous years question papers of Cabinet Secreteriat?
  11. What is the job profile of DFO in Cabinet Secretariat and Assistants in Cabinet Secretariat?
  12. Date of Cabinet Secretariat Assistant Exam? How to get the hall ticket?
  13. Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant previous years papers
  14. Syllabus of Cabinet Secretariat(Imagery Analyst) mains exam?
  15. Sample and previous years question papers of Cabinet Secretary entrance exam?
  16. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For category VIII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For categories IV, V & VI) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Assam secretariat junior assistant previous years question papers?
25th September 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cabinet secretariat previous years question papers?

now i am in BJB college student of BSC-IN BIOINFORMATICS.so,how i can apply for this job.
10th February 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cabinet secretariat previous years question papers?

I wanted to go thro' a moule/previous yrs paper of for d post of assistant in govt of india cabinet secretariat kindly provide d same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?