17th December 2011, 11:24 AM
raxpal

What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA from RTU Kota?

my daughter has passed 10 plus 2 commerce from cbse board without maths and presently doing bca iiird year fifth samester at lachoo memorial college jodhpur is she eligible for mca course from rtu kota thanks

Related Questions:
  1. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to take admission in UPTU after passing Mechanical Engineering from RTU Kota?
  3. Admission in private engineering college under RTU, Kota or Jaipur National University, Jaipur after scoring 17000 rank in RPET?
  4. What are the dates for examination and eligibility criteria for admission in Kota Academy?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA course in DU?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Procedure and eligibility criteria for MS after MCA?
  8. When will be the entrance exam of MCA? Eligibility criteria for it and how to prepare for MCA exam?
  9. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  11. Will I get good salary if doing MCA after BMS? Procedure of admission in MCA? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure for admission into PG courses(Maths and MCA) in Shibpur College?
  13. Is Lateral Entry Admission for B.Tech in Rajasthan based on RTU merit?
  14. What is the procedure of admission in Bansal classes in Kota?
  15. How can I build the career as a computer teacher for government colleges? I have completed PGDCA
  16. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  17. How to get admission in B.Tech through Lateral Entry in RTU?
  18. How to take admission in UPTU 2nd year while in 1st sem in Mechanical engineering in RTU Kota?
17th May 2012, 02:33 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA from RTU Kota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raxpal View Post
my daughter has passed 10 plus 2 commerce from cbse board without maths and presently doing bca iiird year fifth samester at lachoo memorial college jodhpur is she eligible for mca course from rtu kota thanks

Candidate seeking to pursue Master of Computer Application [MCA] from Rajasthan Technical University, must hold a Bachelors Degree in Computer Application [BCA]from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or must hold a bachelors degree from a recognized University in other stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks along with either having studied Mathematics in the bachelors degree or having studied science-maths in the +2 level from a recognized Board. Admission to the program is based on score obtained in the Rajasthan MCA Admission Test [RMCAAT]. The Test is conducted on annual basis.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
21st May 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA from RTU Kota?

I Have done BCA from Eillm University, Can I apply for MCA in any Government University ?
4th June 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10 2 with mathematics and after that i completed b.a. In raj. Uni. Can i apply for mca in any govt. University ? Rply plz plz plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?