20th March 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How to do higher studies in India after studying in Gulf 12th science?

sir, nephew is studing in gulf 12th science cbsc board he wants to do higher studies in india is he applicable to give mhcet or he hss to go for deemed university under nri quota

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India
  2. How to take admission in class 11th in India? I am studying in class 10th in Gulf
  3. Normal quota jobs in India for NRI?
  4. Can an NRI student apply for MHT CET?
  5. How to take B.E as higher studies or MSc as higher studies while studying BSc Physics
  6. How should I apply for higher studies in ISRO?
  7. Candidate who has completed half studies in Gulf and half studies in Hyderabad is eligible for EAMCET?
  8. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  9. How to do higher studies if I want to do MBBS?
  10. Can I do my higher studies CA course after completion of 12th with 88% marks? -- [New]
  11. Higher studies options/courses after B.Sc. in genetics to get Government Jobs
  12. How to go for higher studies for MS after passing B.E?
  13. Can I apply for CAT if I've completed 10th and 12th studies from the Gulf?
  14. Is it possible for me to study in USA after completing 12th Science?
  15. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  16. Higher studies options after 12th for Science stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  18. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
22nd April 2013, 01:45 PM
imranmdi

Default Re: How to do higher studies in India after studying in Gulf 12th science?

Yes, offcourse he can apply mhcet and can pursue his higher studies.But he will be categorised under NRI quota and his status will be non-local and there will be less reservation seats.If he scores good then he can get admission into good colleges.
27th April 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do higher studies in India after studying in Gulf 12th science?

Sir, My son is studing in gulf (Saudi Arabia) 12th science cbsc board he wants to do higher studies in india is he applicable to give mhcet or he hss to go for deemed university under Gulf quota or How he can get admission without NRE Fees,
26th January 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in gulf her 12 th, we have planned to move to India with our family, does she still come under NRI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?