6th March 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How to do hotel management course? Names of the best training centers in Jharkhand or Maharashtra?

i want to do hotel managment course.so please tell me a name of best training center in jharkhand or maharashtra and how many rupees used in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  2. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  3. Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  5. How may I do Management Training Program from ITDC?What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done B.Sc in hotel management from SAMS IHM Varanasi
  6. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  7. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  8. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  9. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  10. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students?
  11. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  12. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  13. Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing PGDM?
  14. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  15. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  16. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is the best college for CA in Tamilnadu?
  18. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?