22nd August 2014, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

How do I become a forensic medical doctor in Acid or CBI?

I want to become a forencic medical doctor in acid or cbi

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job as Forensic Doctor in CBI or CID?
  2. How to be eligible for forensic medicine doctor in CBI, CID after completing MBBS?
  3. How can I join CBI if I am a BSc forensic science graduate? I am 26 years old
  4. How can I join CBI? I am a BSc Forensic Science graduate
  5. Names of the top colleges which provide masters degree in forensic science? Procedure to join CBI and Central Forensic Science Laboratory?
  6. What medical standards are accepted for CBI inspector?
  7. Eligibilty for MSc in forensic science? jobs in defense or CBI after this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job in CID or CBI after PG diploma in forensic
  9. Am I eligible for CBI forensic investigation department after studying 5 years integrated chemistry?
  10. Minimum percentage required for admission into BSc in Biotechnology in Cotton College Guwahati? Requirements to be fulfilled for admission in the course?
  11. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
  12. Possible ways to enter in the field of forensics? What are the career prospects in India?
  13. Can a BHMS doctor apply for forensic department?
  14. How to join CBI after completing B.Tech ECE and MSc computer security and forensic science from UK?
  15. Can I join CBI after doing MSc forensic science?
  16. How to apply for B.Sc Forensic course having scored 70% in 12th class with non medical stream?
  17. Which are the PG diploma course in Gynae and OBS, Nanotechnology and Chile Care, Panchkarma, Anesthesia after BAMS? List of colleges I can get for the said courses?
  18. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?