7th June 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

How to do IIT after passing 12th?

I want to do IIT after 12th for that will I have to dub my school or not please give total information about it expences , %, duration and please send me this on

[email protected]

26th May 2015, 10:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do IIT after passing 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the IIT entrance examination conducted by the CBSE as JEE examination.

But to pursue the B.tech course from the IIT you have to work very hard to clear the entrance examination. As every year about 15 lakhs candidates appear and only 10,000 make it there dream of pursuing from IIT come true.

To qualify for IIT you have to first clear the JEE Mains and then the Advance for final selection. The questions in the examination are from Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics. So it must required to have good knowledge of all the topics of these subjects.

To get the syllabus for the examination you can visit www.cbse.nic.in. The Mains examination are conducted o 360 marks and candidates who scores reater than cut off marks fixed by the board for there category are eligible for Advance.
16th April 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

An average should to IIT after 10th or after 12th? Which would be a better choice?
12th August 2019, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the time gap between jee mains and jee advanced
7th August 2020, 11:07 AM
deepikapandey9999

How many hours should I study for IIT-JEE?
India's only oil with 5 immunity booster.
The 12 hr rule

My JEE coaching sir made us sign a special note that he will accept the fees and keep us as his student iff we promise to study atleast 12 hrs a day.

He even made a special timetable where he showed where one could need time and his timetable kept away all weddings, birthdays, etc.

I am glad I believed in him and followed his timetable.

So, be ready to put in a minimum of 12 hours of study each day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?