7th May 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

When can I apply for the post of bank manager?

I wana know that which one is better- applying for bank manager after graduation or post graduate??? nd which books are to be followed for po exam???

30th October 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I apply for the post of bank manager?

how can i apply for banking as a manager? after 2 or graduation?
16th March 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying b.com general second year. i passed c.p.t entrance exam for CA .now I'm eligible for writing bank manager exam or not? ,or when i should write the bank manager exam. please tell me sir/mam.
29th June 2019, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th class with 93 percent In Pcm can I apply for the post as a bank manager
12th August 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Which exams given after 12th commerce for bank manager?
When CAT exam given for MBA?
Give me proper way and all exam need to become bank manager.
7th August 2020, 12:04 PM
deepikapandey9999

Once you become an Officer in a bank, you have work for the Branch Manager’s post. Improve your qualifications first. You have do the CAIIB. Then go for computer degree, if you have none. Then try to learn the work and try to excel others in your work. Try to read good books on Banking Law and Practice and understand the banking and commercial laws. Don’t be time conscious man.

You should always try to help the customers and put them at ease when they visit your desk. Try to know their requirements and try to attend as fast as you could with a smiling face. In case you are not able to help, direct them to the desk where they can have help. Always be polite with the customers as it is they who give business to the bank.

Try to help your colleagues also in case they need your help. Try to do your best so that your superiors appreciate your work and attitude.

Once you cultivate these habits, you can definitely be considered for the post of BM by the bank.DR. M.J. SUBRAMANYAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?