6th August 2016, 04:21 PM
yograj kuthumbare

How to do integrated M.Sc-PhD after B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Sir, I am still in B.Sc Biotech final year and I want to apply for integrated PhD so how to apply for admission in integrated phd? Which exam I need to face for the admission?

15th August 2016, 11:03 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do integrated M.Sc-PhD after B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Best institute for integrated M.Sc-PhD program is IIT(Indian Institute of Technology) and IISc(Indian Institute of Science).
Both the institutes conducts entrance examination for admission in Master degree program and integrated Master and PhD program.
The entrance examination is JAM.
JAM stands for Joint Admission Test.

Other institutes such as BIT, VIt, Manipal University and others also have integrated degree program and for admission they conduct their entrance examination and provide admission on the basis of performance in these examination.
12th March 2020, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do integrated M.Sc-PhD after B.Sc in Biotechnology?

I am a zoology honours student.i want joint msc and phd.which entrance i will face to take admission in iit and iisc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?