9th February 2017, 03:01 PM
Rahul1996ap

What is the qualification criteria required for BPSC exam? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for BPSC exam so I need to know hhat is the qualification criteria required for BPSC exam? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to appear in BPSC exam?
  2. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for BPSC exam? List of best coaching institutes in Bihar for it? Which combination should I choose for it?
  3. Maximum age limit to appear in BPSC 2016 exam? Is there any height limitation or not?
  4. What syllabus should I prepare for BPSC Exam? Required age criteria to appear for this Exam?
  5. Can I appear in BPSC exam after MCA if I belongs to Jharkhand? Seats available in BPSC for outer candidate?
  6. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in BPSC examination for General student?
  7. What is the date of the BPSC exam? Age and the criteria for BPSC examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Qualification, age limit, syllabus and mode of application for BPSC and UPPSC?
  9. Can I apply for BPSC 56th to 59th as an appearing candidate? Minimum age limit to apply for BPSC exam?
  10. What is the qualification criteria required for UP BTC course? How can I apply for the exam?
  11. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required for IPS exam? How can I apply for the exam?
  12. Syllabus, percentage required and age limit to appear in BPSC Preliminary exam for B.A.(History) Honours student?
  13. Can I apply for BPSC exam under Ex-Servicemen category?
  14. Can I apply for BPSC exam if I am a 35 years old
  15. How can I become an IAS officer? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to apply for IAS exam?
  16. Minimum Qualification and Age criteria to appear for NDA Exam? How to apply for this Exam?
  17. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for CLAT exam? When is the last date for application this year?
  18. Am I eligible for BPSC exam being an English Graduate?
12th February 2017, 06:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required for BPSC exam? How can I apply for the exam?

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission exam

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Mathematics/ Chemical Engineering/civil Engineering/economics/ Geology/ natural science/ Mechanical Engineering are eligible for BPSC exam.

Your age should be in between 19 to 40 years.

Selection process for BPSC exam:-

Preliminary Examination: Covers objective type questions
Main Examination: Subjective type questions Interview:
Personal interview questions

For online application, you can click on below given link

www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
12th March 2020, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required for BPSC exam? How can I apply for the exam?

i am a alim previous passed candidate.can i eligible for b.p.s.c exam
12th March 2020, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

alim previous passed candidate can appear in B.P.S.C exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?