17th March 2015, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland?

sir,i am a student of 4th sem electrical engineering in gurukul kangri vishwavidyalaya,haridwar and i want to do summer internship in your company.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  2. Complete details on how to apply for internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Mahind & Mahindra, Volvo and Ashok Leyland?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Noida to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  5. Job opportunities in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) graduate?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 4th year student?
  9. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  10. How to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Coimbatore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
  12. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for Summer Internship program in Ashok Leyland Limited being a pre-final year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer or Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland or Ford for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  17. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
14th May 2016, 09:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland?

Procedure to do internship in Ashok Leyland :-

- As there is no online provision of application, so you need to follow offline mode of application.
- It will be better if you can get reference from any employee of Ashok Leyland especially of senior level and apply through his/her reference.
- Otherwise you need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch where you want to seek internship opportunity and get the application form.
- Fill the application form as per specified instructions from the concerned authority and submit it to the concerned authority before the stipulated date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?